Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo it up Big!







 Amelia’s first official time to go trick or treating! Last year she was too small to know what was going on so we held off.  I’m sure its debatable if she knows now, but we took her anyway.  Jackie invited us over to her house to go with her friends and family.  Jackie went all out!  She had Halloween décor up, Halloween treats and snacks and a whole baby pool full of candy!  I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much candy to fill up a whole baby pool, quite impressive.  It was pretty cool for a night in Okinawa.  I was afraid that Amelia would sweat to death in her costume, but since there was a cool breeze she was actually dressed perfect for the weather.  Amelia was an elephant for Halloween, I’m sure one day when she gets old she’ll kill us for putting her in her costume.  She looked soooo adorable it well worth the killing in the future.  Her costume had a headpiece, which I was surprised she kept it on for the whole night.  Well her first trick or treating experience lasted all of one block.  She kept wanting to go back to houses we’ve been to and as soon as she realized what was in her bag that was it.  It was very cute and a memory I’ll keep forever of her first trick or treating trip.


0 comments:

Post a Comment