Thursday, May 10, 2012

34 Weeks Update


Whoa…time is really flying!  34 weeks down!!!!  I can’t believe it.  It feels like just yesterday I saw the double lines on my pregnancy test.  On a GREAT note, my husband is finally back!  The other night we went over the baby registries and ordered a whole bunch of stuff.  We have our baby shower in a couple weeks and after that we’ll buy up the rest of the stuff we need.  When the baby is a newborn there isn’t much that they really need.  Yesterday I went in to see a nurse to get a NST (non-stress test) done, I had to do it while I was pregnant with Mills because of my Thalasemia.  The nurse thought it looked good and my doc was supposed to look at it too and call me back.  Surprise, surprise, no call back from the doc yet.  I really don’t like this hospital.  I understand that they see a lot of patients, regardless they should still treat EVERY patient with respect.  If I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t have got pregnant here.  I had such a wonderful experience in the last Naval Hospital and then coming to this one, its just such a disappointment. We only have about a year to go in Oki, hopefully it will go by fast.  Not really sure when we want to go next, I think we might do another overseas tour.  I’ve really been itching to travel lately.  I know I can’t exactly plan a vacation anytime soon, but I think maybe the fall or winter this year I wouldn’t mind going on a vacation with the whole fam.  It is going to be so weird traveling with2 kids!  As for the pregnancy, everything is going well.  I’m sleeping better now that my hubby is home.  I am super duper tired tho.  I’m assuming because I’m only a few weeks away and my body is telling me that I should sleep more because when the baby comes I wont get anymore sleep.

On a side note>>>
{I'm constantly craving sweets}
{Mother's day is this weekend, I wonder what I'll get??}
{I'm getting tired of working, I need to quit soon}

0 comments:

Post a Comment