Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Struggle Begins...

The struggle begins…


For a looooooooooooooong time I’ve taken pride and joy in picking out what Mills wears.  Baby and little girls seriously have the BEST clothes.  Nothing like what I grew up with.  Baby and kids clothing now is just regular clothes only small.  Unfortunately I don’t have the option to go to the mall and buy clothes to my heart’s content.  So I go online and spend lots and lots of time shopping for the wee ones.   Anyways, I’m getting off topic.  Mills is now interested in picking out her own clothes!!! ::gasp::  I know!   She doesn’t even take a look at the options I lay out for her, she just go to her closet and starts picking.  We struggle , a lot!  She of course doesn’t understand the concept of matching, dressing for the weather, or dressing of the occasion.   Morgan just laughs at me while I stress out.  I knew it was coming eventually but I thought when the time came she would still love the outfits I pick for her and keep wearing them.  ::sigh::  Right now we are taking it slow, its more of a team effort then a one woman show at this point.  But off she goes…growing up so fast ;)





Her outfit of choice with a lil bit of help from me-
Hello Kitty tank & shorts: Target
Heart socks: Old Navy
Foofa purse: Unknown
Shoes: Stride Rite

0 comments:

Post a Comment