Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday at the Beach...

Sorry its been so long.  We had a long hiatus in CA due to the tsunami.  Well we've been home for almost 2 and a half weeks now and boy it feels good to be home.  Not that I do not LOVE California, but its just nice to be home.  Anyway yesterday we celebrated Amelia's BFF's Birthday yesterday at Kadena Marina!! Unfortunately it wasn't the sunniest day but we still had lots of fun.

Lana was turning 2 years old and had a Dora themed party.  Dora was everywhere from the table cloth to the cupcakes, it was a cute party.  Plus Amelia loves Dora so she recognized her right away.  Lana had lots of treats and delicious food.  The true highlight of the party wasn't the adorable decorations, or the bouncy house or the beach, it was the DIRT!  Lana and Amelia bathed themselves in the dirt.  It wouldn't be my first choice for fun, but the girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves playing with the beach toys in the dirt.  I dont think I've ever let Amelia get so dirty.  But I didn't want to be the uptight mom.


Once we could pull the girls away from the dirt..... they got to enjoy the bounce house too. haha Well so did the adults.  Its a work out for sure!  Amelia had fun doing summer saults and bouncing!  I have to admit that the bouncy house was too much fun and I am a firm believer that you are never too old to jump in one!  All in all it was a great day, with good food, good people and good fun.  Amelia was pooped by the end of the day.  We got home I gave her a bath and she ate a small dinner and was out by 7:30pm.    Now I got to get planning on Mills' bday in 2 months!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment