Thursday, December 5, 2013

Parent Teacher Conference


Went to a parent - teacher conference for Amelia yesterday.  To be honest I was a lil afraid of what I was going to hear.  I know I have my ups and downs with her, I could only imagine what her teachers had to say.  Don't get me wrong, Mills is a very smart, sweet, funny, creative, and playful lil girl....when she wants to be.  She has days when she is down right NAUGHTY!  I mean, we all do, but its hard to hear it from someone else.  Especially a teacher.  This is the 2nd year that I have been to a conference for Mills.  She had one last year at Kuwaue Preschool.  So this is my first one at her new school, Early Learners International school.

I really don't know what I had to worry about.  Her teacher and the teacher assistant had nothing but great things to say about Mills. I immediately felt guilty for being worried... gosh I wanted to punch myself.  I felt like a terrible parent.  I'm glad I kept my thoughts to myself, but I shouldn't have thought that.  I should have kept positive thoughts.  {Kicking myself} She has only been there since October, but she has improved a lot.  They showed me work that she was doing in the beginning to where she is now and its crazy how much has changed.  They mentioned that she is awesome at crafts and she loves to do them.  I'm not much of a craft person, but I think I'll get into it now that I know she loves them.

All in all she is doing well.  I'm really happy to see that and hear that.  The school she is going to is new, so I had some speculation.  I see now that my daughter is learning and she is happy. They are preparing for their Holiday Program.  I cant wait to see :)

{on a side note}

I can't believe Christmas is 19 days!!!

Today Nolan had a complete melt down in the store, it was crazy and mortifying.

Morgan has duty tonight, lame

0 comments:

Post a Comment