Friday, April 24, 2015

The NEW mall is open!!!





FINALLY made it to the new Aeon Mall Okinawa Rycom!

The mall boasts 5 glorious floors filled with shops and restaurants! It's the 2nd biggest mall in Japan, and of course the biggest mall in Okinawa.  It actually has the largest food court in the world and has 64 places to eat!  

It's so shiny and new!  I love it.  I was only able to go for a couple hours and I didn't even scratch the surface.   Some stores that I'm excited about are forever 21, Old Navy, Body Shop, and American Eagle.  It's so nice having American stores.  All these stores DO ship, but it's nice to go and see the clothes and try stuff on.  When ordering online it's always a guessing game.  Plus a mall is just so much fun.  In Japan their style malls are a one stop shop; there  is a cinema, stores,
restaurants, beer garden, arcade, and grocery store.  Literally everything you need in one place! 

The hasn't officially opened yet.   The soft opening was on the 22nd,  it has been open ever since.   The grand opening will be on the 25th, with a big ceremony and special prizes and sales for the shoppers that day.  I don't want to battle the crowds or lines, so I'll stay away from the mall this weekend.  I can't wait to go back!




0 comments:

Post a Comment