Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Saturday Night at the Movies

 
I'm a little late with this post, my bad :(
 
Movie: Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
Rating: ***(out of 5)
Comments:   This movie was not the movie to watch after only having Thanksgiving a couple days prior.  That being said, it was a pretty good movie.  A man decides to take a 60 day fast from food and only drink juice for his "meals", he then travels the country to talk about his experience and others about their health and food.  Morgan and I have always talking about going on a juice fast to cleanse our bodies and this movie was definitely motivation!  The transformations are incredible and really inspiring.  I was a little disappointed with the information given,  I wish they would have provided more.  After watching this I know that we need to do this.  I think we will start after the holiday season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment