Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Round up

The ball has dropped, the confetti has been cleaned up, and the balloons have deflated 2013 is here! But 2012 was a wonderful year!  I can't believe it's already over.  There was so much anticipation and excitement built up for 2012 and it lived up to its expectations 10 fold!

>>>We went on vacation to the Sapporo Snow and Ice Festival in Hokkaido  

>>>Morgan and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary

>>>Nolan arrived in June

>>>My parents came to visit for 3 weeks

>>>Morgan made 1st class

>>>Amelia turned 3

>>>My brother and sister came to visit

 >>>We went on vacation to Thailand

>>>We had our first Thanksgiving and Christmas as a family of 4

So many blessings for one year!  I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us.  I don't really make resolutions for myself.  I just like to have goals to strive for, they usually are the same.  Essentially I just want to make life better for myself and my family. 

Some Inspiration


>>>Save more

>>>Travel more

>>>Eat healthy

>>>Drink more water

>>>Be the best mom I can be

>>>Be the best wife I can be

>>>Get fit


Our First family pic of 2013

                                                          Well 2013 be good to us!








0 comments:

Post a Comment