Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Bowling Afternoon...

Gotta love bowling shoes!
Since Amelia is a lot older we keep trying to think of fun new activities for us to do as a fam.  Bowling was Morgan’s idea.  We made a plan to meet up with our good friends the B Fam (formally known as the Basoco’s).  We had gone bowling before with Amelia but she was a lot younger and uninterested.  Not the case this time.  She was all over bowling.  We of course had to help her out a bit, but she still loved it.  She was so excited and cheered for everyone after their turns.  I think she gave over 100 high 5’s that afternoon.  It’s pretty awesome seeing your child do something new for the first time.  She thoroughly enjoyed herself.  Now I’m not a bowler by any means, I think my score that day was like 50 something (I know terrible) but we will definitely take Mills again.  Bowling is a good rainy afternoon activity and that is just what Okinawa had for us.  




Mills' victory dance...so cute!

On a side note>>>

{I LOVE 3 day weekends, its President's day weekend!  Trying to get Amelia to say  Obama's name.}

{Registering for baby stuff isn't as fun online, I miss the gun.}

{To be a stay at home mom vs. working mom???}

{I booked myself a prenatal massage, I can't wait.  Unfortunately I have to until March 4th ugh!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment