Wednesday, February 15, 2012

L is for they way you look at me......

Love is definitely in the air. Valentine’s day just passed here.  It was the first time Amelia had a class to share it with.  I was really excited; it’s one of my favorite holidays.  What’s not to love about a day that celebrates LOVE?  Since it was Amelia’s first time handing out Valentine treats I wanted to do better than a simple card.  I hit up the store bought several different bags of chocolates and candy and I went to the 100 Yen store for some goodie bags.  I picked out Mickey & Minnie since she loves them. 

I put the bags together the night before.  Amelia tried to help, but she was more interested in what was going into the bags then putting them together.  I thought they were adorable and I’m pretty sure her classmates enjoyed the treats!
Amelia's Valentines Day Face xoxxo
As for the rest of the day it was pretty low key.  Since the day fell on a weeknight and we had just got back from vacation it was nice to spend it at home.  Morgan made dinner and cleaned up the kitchen after.  We watched our favorite Tuesday night shows and exchanged cards and gifts. Spending Valentines as a family can be really sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment