Monday, March 5, 2012

25 Week Update

Me at work! Haha

I’m currently 25 weeks, I have about 15 weeks left.  Sometimes it feels like time really flies and other times it feels like it’s just dragging on.  As of right now, feels like things are just speeding through.  I really need to get some baby stuff in order.  I was really good at first, I was starting things early looking up baby products and even started a registry.  Now I’m kind of stalled, I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed.  With Morgan leaving soon, we want to get the baby room in order within the next few weeks.  We looked at the stores around Oki and couldn’t really find anything that we liked for baby gear or the room. 
Back to the pregnancy, I’m doing well.  Still growing.  It’s getting a lil hot here (70s), it’s the humidity that’s got me.  Plus my office hasn’t turned on the A/c.  We literally have 4 fans blowing to keep the air circulating.  Apparently the weather has to be a consistent temp for them to turn on the a/c.  I’m pretty sure we’ve been turning on these fans for the past week and still no a/c.  Unfortunately we don’t have windows either, it’s pretty much like a sauna in here.  I say something DAILY to my boss but nothing happens.   Anyways, not sure how much I’ve gained.  I do nothing that my clothes are really starting not to fit. Haha, luckily we are getting in to shorts weather.  My warm weather clothes are a lil more forgiving then my winter wear. J
On a HAPPY note, I got a prenatal massage yesterday.  It was GLORIOUS to say the least.  When I was prego with Mills I got 3 massages.  I am pretty sure I got one every trimester.  With this baby this is my first one.  I don’t know why I waited so long.  Well I do, massages here are crazy expensive not to mention the yen rate killing us.  For an hour massage it was about $100, nuts! I heard awhile ago that the gyms on base offer massages.  I was a lil skeptical because our masseuse was weird and he didn’t offer prenatal.  I read on a couple blogs of this one at another base, she was amazing and offered prenatal massages.  It was a B trying to get an appointment with her, she was always booked!  On the rate occasion she would have an opening, it would be in the middle of the day or late at night (around 8pm).  None of those times really worked for me.  Then finally, by the grace of God she had an afternoon app on a Sunday.  I booked it and I’m glad I did.  First off, it was a 60 min massage for only $30!  She was amazing.  She worked out all my knots and I left feeling incredible.  I’ll have to book another appointment in the coming months! 
 Baby is constantly moving.  I put on music for him periodically while I’m at work, he moves a lot when I do that, so maybe he is dancing in there. No cravings, eating well.  I’m more comfortable at night, I’ve been stacking pillows all around.  I have my next doc appointment later this month.  All in all, so far so good. 

On a side note>>>

{Rented Harold and Kumar Christmas movie, it was funny.  As funny as a stoner Christmas movie could be.  Also rented The Tower Heist, it was good.  There were funny parts.  So 2 ok movies for the weekend.}

{I've been on a shopping craze lately.  Mainly for Amelia.  Toddler girls spring clothes are just too cute to pass up.  I really need to stop though!}

{Got Mills flashcards for 3 lettered words, Alphabet, and numbers.  She really likes them.  I'm going to work on them with her.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment