Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane....or Not???

Early this morning while I browsed my daily news I came across a story that caught my eye.  Family removed from plane due to unruly toddler wanted a 'little bit of humanity'  WOW…..I had to read on.  So after reading I wasn’t sure how I felt about the story.  I even watched the clip.  Having a toddler ourselves and traveling a number of times with her (even by myself) I was a little offended by what the airlines did and the fact that 71% of the people who took the Today poll sided with Jet Blue.  Are you kidding me?  If they already had their daughter strapped in her seat and ready to go why not just go on with the flight?  No, they kick them off and made the family stay overnight to catch another flight the next day!  Sure I’ve been on the other side of this situation before, without kids and even after having Mills.  I just grin and bare it, try to be understanding, and read my sky mall.  Granted I wasn't always as understanding, especially before I had Amelia.  But what are you gunna do?  These people are paying customers and deserve a lil bit of compassion.  Traveling is not easy, especially when traveling with lil ones.  That’s my 2 cents!