Sunday, March 11, 2012

26 Weeks


26 Weeks and about to be on my 3rd trimester!  I can’t wait to hold this lil guy in my arms.  I have total baby fever, every time I see a lil baby I just melt.  I have to get the ball rolling on getting stuff ready for him.  Lately I’ve been having lot of trouble sleeping.  I just can’t seem to get comfy.  Plus I am such a light sleeper.   Also I’ve had the weirdest dreams lately, I know that’s a prego symptom but they are C-R-A-Z-Y.   So last week Amelia was sick, she was sleeping with us because she wakes up a lot when she is sick.  I would just rather have her in our room them for me to get up a million times in the night.   Then this past weekend Morgan was sick.  He decided to sleep in the extra bedroom so Mills and I were occupying the master.  It’s been so cute lately cuz she has been really attached to me, but while I’m sleeping its not so cute.  She always wants to cuddle! Since growing to my immense size I DO NOT want to cuddle.  I love her to death but mama needs some room! Aside from all that, all in normal in our home and with the pregnancy. I've gained 21 pounds, getting big! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment