Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lately...

It’s been about a year since I’ve been back home in CA.  Morgan hasn’t been back home since we left the states in 2010.  Lately I’ve been a lil homesick, I know he has too.  It’s tuff being a military family, especially when you are across the world from everything you know, all your family, and friends.  This life needs some getting used to, it can be fun and exciting but it can also wear on you.  Being pregnant and highly emotional I am just really missing home and wanting to see my family and friends.  It makes me sad that Mills doesn’t get to know her extended family, especially her grandparents.  It would also be nice to have a free babysitter every once in awhile.  Heck any babysitter, but I’m too afraid to trust strangers.  I’m sad that my mom wont be at the hospital when I give birth.  Luckily when I had Mills my mother-in-law was there, but it would have been nice to have my own mother too.  I guess no matter how old you are, you are never too old to need your mommy. There are just times here where it gets lonely and it would be nice to know that I could just drive to go see my family and not have to spend thousands of dollars or 15 hours plus on an airplane.  I wish I could go home while Morgan is gone, but I’ll be too far into my pregnancy.  I think I’m just a lil anxious about him being gone, it will just be me running the show.  I wonder how other military wives do it?  I know there are a ton out there who give birth, take care of the kids, take care of the house, etc. etc all on their own.  Compared to those ladies I must sound like a puss.  I guess I just plan on keeping a schedule and to take things as they come.  Maybe getting the baby stuff ready will keep me busy.  Plus I started school again for spring semester, after I have the baby I’m going to hold off on classes for a bit.  After we get our routine down and Mills in comfortable I will start back up.  Ugh too much on the brain these days…. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment