Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Fun Day!

This weekend we were blessed with some good weather.  Morgan had 2 basketball games this weekend, so we had to plan accordingly for our activities.  I was craving something sweet, so I made apple pancakes and breakfast sausage.  SOOOO GOOD! Our was pretty mellow, which is something we needed. Nice weather plus family time, makes me a happy person.  A few weeks ago we got Mills a kite, can you believe I’ve never flown a kite before?! I know…. seems like something every kid should do.  Anyway, since it was a nice day and Morgan’s game was later in the evening we decided to take full advantage and go to the park.  We took Mills’ bike, her smartcar, and her kite.  We also brought some sandwiches, cuz I can’t go anywhere without food.  She had a BLAST!  I mean we all did, it was such a nice afternoon but the highlight was definitely Mills flying her kite. She was so excited, she was screaming.  I too took the reins for a little and I got to fly a kite for the first time!  It didn’t last so long cuz Mills was being a hog! Haha But I didn’t care, I couldn’t get over how excited she was.  Now I want to buy all sorts of kites!  Who would have thought how entertaining flying a kite would be?  After that we went home took a family nap…gotta love those!  Then ended the day watching Morgan play basketball, unfortunately his team lost but we had a good time cheering in the stands. 





On a side note>>>

{I feel like I've had this cold forever}

{I really need to get a coaster for my desk at work, water rings are not cute}

{Mine and Morgan's 9 year anniversary is this weekend.  I got his gift in the mail, its taken all of me not to give it to him prior to Saturday.  Self Control!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment