Monday, April 2, 2012

29 Weeks Update

Sneak Peak from our Photographer

29 weeks….most things are still the same.  Morgan left on his short deployment.  We were able to take family/maternity pics before he left.  I wanted to take them before he left just in case I had the baby early.  I was really more focused on having family pics and maybe a couple belly shots.  Definitely no bare belly shots.  Thankfully I don’t have bad stretch marks, but I’m just uncomfortable with the whole idea.  I think maybe I’m too shy, but more power to those woman who are able to be bare belly and proud.  We took our pics with a photographer who I sort of knew, through other people who have used her.  I didn’t really want to take studio pictures, since we are on a beautiful island I would have rather taken advantage of the scenery, but because a friend was supposed to take them and then wasn’t able to these were last minute pics. I ended up really liking them!  She was so awesome with Mills too, she was making all these crazy noises and getting her to laugh.  I’ll have to use her again. She is kind of pricey though, but really I was just so impressed I get how she can charge so much.  Other than that, nothing really different.  Well, my cravings for sweets are more intense.  I’ve literally eating ice cream everyday for the past few days.  I am cutting back though, no need for all the extra sugar and calories.

On a side note>>>
{I'm getting a pedi next week,  I really can't wait. Morgan got it for me for our 9 year wedding anniversary}
{I'm nervous how this next month or so is going to go, it's tough being pregnant and having to care for a toddler and going to school}
{I want to get a new book, not sure what to read though} 

0 comments:

Post a Comment