Sunday, April 22, 2012

Family Night, Disney Style!


Being overseas the military community does a lot of activities.  Prior to moving here I’ve never participated in a military function.  It’s nice though, it helps break up the monotony.  Weekly at the restaurants on base there are Family nights.  Mills and I have only been to one, there is a buffet with a movie playing and a clown and bouncy house.  It’s also a really good price.  Well there was another family night, but it was a Disney theme and there would be some characters there.  I thought it would be a great idea to go.  So we went with the B fam.  I expected it to be busy, but I didn’t expect it to feel like I was at Disneyland.  By that I mean the lines were nuts.  I think we waited for 45 min just to get in!  The buffet lines were long and they were even grouping families together at tables.  It was kind of a mad house, I should have expected that.  The food was ok, it catered of course towards a child’s palette.  There were characters there, there were lines to take pics with them.  I got Mills to take pics with her fave Minnie Mouse.  I was so excited that she wasn’t scared.  I’m always nervous since she has cried a couple of times taking pics with characters.  I think she is definitely ready to go to Disneyland!   


Decked out in Minnie!

Mills with her Fave

She thought he was Santa! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment