Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's the little things ..



Today I found a card that Morgan left for me.  Man…. I definitely was crying while reading it.  He was just saying that he wished he wasn’t leaving me under these conditions and that I’m strong.  Also that he loves me and Mills and he’ll miss us.   He is so sweet its crazy, I love small gestures, even though it’s a card his words meant so much.  I definitely needed it.  It’s only been a short while and I miss him terribly.  Finding this card made me cry, but totally put a smile on my face.  I’m thinking about how much time we have left till he comes back and it’s a lot of time.  Totally sucks.  Reading this card totally made my heart melt.  I’m glad I found it and it’s things like this that show what a good man I have.  J

0 comments:

Post a Comment