Friday, April 13, 2012

Prego Clothes

This being my second time around, I am remembering how it was in my 3rd trimester.  Luckily I’ve never had to buy pregnancy clothes.  I’ve always just bought a size or two bigger.  I’m pretty petite so it’s not hard finding bigger clothes.  I’m not a big fan of maternity clothes, they are expensive as all hell and where I am living now there is not much selection.  Maybe things would be different if I were in the states and there was a specialty maternity clothing store, but I’m here in Japan and all I have is the exchange.   These days my wardrobe options are getting smaller and smaller.  This part of the pregnancy is not fun.  It’s funny because one day a shirt will fit then the week after its way too snug!  That has become the story of my life these days.  I feel like I’m wearing the same things every week. I’m definitely in a rut.  I’m not necessarily fashion forward but I do enjoy clothes and I like to look cute.  I don’t want to buy anymore clothes because I know the end is near, I’m just hoping I can stick it out for the next couple months.  Lately, I’ve been fulfilling my shopping desires with buying clothes for Amelia.  I should probably stop that because she is running out of space in her closet.  For now I’ll just keep on with my same wardrobe.  Soon it will dwindle down to just leggings and dresses! Haha  I’m glad leggings are trendy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment