Sunday, January 26, 2014

Coffee Creamer {clean eats}

Since I've been on my clean eating kick, I haven't drank any coffee!!!! CRAZY, I know.  To be honest I feel like I don't really need it.  I do so miss the taste and the feeling I have while drinking my morning cup of Jo.  Makes me feel all warm and cozy inside.  Since I've started my clean eating I have switched to green tea, doesn't give me the warm fuzzies.  Now, I know I can drink it black.....hmmm that is no fun. I just cannot drink it alone.  I've tried light roast and it still doesn't work.  I need at least a lil creamer.   So I thought to make my own clean eating coffee creamer.



Coffee Creamer::
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon agave
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 

Combine all ingredients in a old {washed and dried} coffee creamer container and shake it.  
Done and done! {Adjust the agave, maple syrup , and cinnamon to your own taste.}

It's so delish and I have no guilt drinking my morning cup of Jo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment