Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 1 eating clean

Wow, first day has been rough!  We didn't really clean out our fridge and pantry like we planned.  Our weekend accidentally got busy and we forgot about it.  So there is temptation all over.  I can't really be ok with throwing all that food away either.  It's not that we have a ton of processed food,but we do have a lot of snacks.  I'm a snacker!  I didn't realize how much process food and drinks I consumed in a day.  Kind of disgusting! 

Everything I ate today::

Breakfast | 1 hard boiled egg and oatmeal

Snack | 1/2 banana and almonds 

Lunch | hard boiled egg with a salad

Snack | 8 oz protein shake

Dinner | baked tilapia seasoned with pepper, lemon, crushed red pepper, paprika, and topped with green onions.  With a side of green beans and mushrooms 

All in all,  it was a big adjustment.  This is the cleanest I've ever eaten, it's a total 360 from where I was the day before.  I've been on Pinterest all day looking up meal plans and recipes.  Some people are so creative with their plans.  It's very inspiring ! It helps to see all the recipes, I thought that eating clean would be eating boring.  I have been proven wrong! 

On to day 2...  



0 comments:

Post a Comment