Saturday, January 4, 2014

So long to my roaring 20s....

It happened! I turned 30!  Geeze, when I was young it felt like 30 was 2 lifetimes away.  Now it's here....it's really here.  I'm really thankful for this birthday.  First off, thankful I made it to this age.  Tomorrow is never gauranteed so another day is another blessing.  I'm thankful to have a wonderful husband who is loving, helpful, and that provides a comfortable lifestyle that gives me the opportunity to stay at home with our children.  I'm thankful for my 2 beautiful and healthy kids.  Some days they make me want to tear my hair out, but they always find a way to melt my heart. 

Life is good.  I'm at a good place and I'm loving life.  During my 20s. I learned a lot.  I changed so much from 20 to 29!  A lot happened...I learned a lot.  I lived in Washington state, we bought our first home, we short sales our first home, I had Amelia, I moved to Japan, I had Nolan, changed my last name, got into credit card debt, got out of credit card debt, traveled to Hokkaido, traveled to Thailand, traveld to the states, and many more experiences I can't think of.  If you asked me 10 years ago how i thought my life would be at 30, I would haven't even been close to where I am now.   Here I am a full fledge adult!  I understand it's all the rage these days. Haha. I'm really looking forward to the next 30 years of my life.  If time keeps flying at this rate I'm sure it won't be long.

Well the plan for my birthday was pretty low key.  I just wanted to go out to dinner with Morgan and then the night after a dinner out with the ladies.  So I went to my friend Melliza's house to drop off the kids for her to babysit and there it was a SURPRISE PARTY!!!  All our friends were there.  I was so shocked, I didn't expect anything like this.  I even was tearing up.  I'm such a sap.  I had an awesome time, couldn't have asked for more.  It was a great way to bring in my 30s.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment