Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Reflection..

I seriously blinked and 2013 was over.  So much has happened.  Definable was a blessed year for my family. Some notable mentions this 2013; Morgan and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary, Nolan turned 1, and Amelia turned 4.  Morgan and I each turned one year older too! *wink wink* We were fortunate enough to take two trips back to the states to visit our families.  One of the best things that happened this year was taking our kids to Disneyland for the first time!!

I know that today is just a Wednesday , but it is the first day of 2014.  I want to take this fresh start and try to be a better person, better mom, and better wife.  I don't normally do resolutions but I have a few goals in 2014 that I want to accomplish.  A friend of mine mentioned in her Facebook status that this year she was going to slow down and take more time for herself, for her daughter, and her husband.  It really inspired me.  I just mentioned that I felt liked I blinked and 2013 was over.  To be honest, I'm wound up pretty tight.  I need take a page from my friend's book and slow down.  In the grand scheme of things it's not that serious, no need to worry, you still have tomorrow, your kids are only young once, they grow up so fast.... I mean there are a ton of sayings out there.  I'm going to slow down this year, im going to stop and smell the roses.  I have a pretty wonderful life and I need to fully take it all in. Happy new year!  Hope 2014 is just as great! *cheers
Our first family picture of 2014! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment