Thursday, January 16, 2014

I CHEATED {Day 4 Eating Clean}






That moment when you are in the car and everyone else is eating McDonald's!!!!! Talk about a moment of weakness! I know some people out there may be disgusted, but I happen to love McDonald's! Especially the McDonald's in Japan!  They have the same staple menu items, but they always have new "featured menu".  The food here, actually looks like it jumped off the advertisement!  Oh and all the employees and restaurants are so clean and polite.   I would rather eat at an off base McDonad's rather then some on base restaurants. Hahaha Sad, but true.  

Anyways, I digress .  I couldn't help myself!  I had a moment of weakness and ate 1 chicken nugget and a few French fries.    I know it's not much, but I felt so guilty and dumb about it.  Ugh I need to train I myself better.  I need to get it together!  Time to put on my big girl panties!!! Lol

Everything I ate today::

Breakfast | chocolate protien shake with a handful of almonds, 1/2 banana and 1/4 avocado

 *it was super tasty*

Snack | 1 hard boiled egg and baby carrots

Lunch | avocado egg salad over spinach! chard and baby kale

*found the recipe for the egg salad on Pinterest, SUPER tasty*

Snack | Apple and cucumber

Dinner | I liked my egg salad so much I had some more with some left over cilantro lime chicken 


Phew day 4 down...





0 comments:

Post a Comment